To understand how the tankless water heater can save you money let’s compare a regular water heater to a tankless one.
Water heater with a tank:
- Heats up water and stores it in the tank.
- Keeps the water heated at all times, unless you turn it off.
- Runs out of hot water if the amount of water used is greater than the tank holds.
Tankless water heater:
- Heaters up only the water that is being used at the moment.
- Doesn’t waste energy when not in use.
- Provides an endless hot water supply when you need it.
As you can see, tankless water heaters are not only energy efficient, but also very convenient. You will never run out of hot water, which can happen constantly with a regular heater.
Tankless water heaters are also much smaller in size (since they do not have a tank). They can be installed virtually anywhere, saving you space and money.
Consider a tankless water heater as a long-term investment that can help you save money every day of the year.