Our Code of Ethics for Your Protection
Plumbing – Heating – Cooling Contractors Association Code of Ethics
- To consider our trade worthy as affording us distinct opportunities to serve society
- To improve ourselves, increase our efficiency and enlarge our service, and by so doing attest our faith in the fundamental principles of life, that we profit most who serve best
- To realize that we are business persons and ambitious to succeed; but we are first ethical persons, and wish no success that is not founded on the highest justice and morality
- To maintain the highest ethical standards of advertising, pricing, selling, installation and service guided by the principles of honesty and integrity
- To promote the latest technological advances in the design, types and methods of installation of plumbing, heating, cooling systems; using equipment and materials complying with the standards recognized by this industry
- To enter enthusiastically into the association workâ€”to give as well as takeâ€”and do our part in elevating the industry
- To support all progressive moves that are being carried out along the lines of trade extension, standardization and sanitation
- To conduct our affairs that others in our business will find it wise, profitable and conducive to happiness to emulate our example
- To follow and execute our work in conformity with federal, state, county and city building, safety, energy and water conservation, fire and housing codes; and refusing to be a party to any action that violates these regulations
- To promote conservation of water and energy to the public we serve through improved, adequate, safe, modern installation of energy efficient equipment
Nexstar Network Code of Ethics
- WE WILL SERVE our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- WE WILL DELIVER to our customer all that we promised through value-added services.
- WE WILL PERFORM our work to meet technical codes or better.
- WE WILL EXPLORE each customer situation to sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- WE WILL RESPECT each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them. Employees
- WE REGARD our employees’ satisfaction as important as customer service and company profitability. We subscribe to the premise of win, win, win.
- WE WILL ASSIGN technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- WE WILL FOSTER training for all our employees on an on-going basis to improve and uphold high performance standards. Professional Responsibility
- WE WILL PERFORM jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- WE WILL MAKE Quality service the trademark of the jobs we perform. If needed we will take care of callbacks with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers.
- WE WILL STAND behind our work.
- WE WILL NOT provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession. We will follow the Golden Rule.
- WE WILL NOT advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
- WE WILL MAINTAIN a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- WE WILL AGREE with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. Our fees will be commensurate with the quality of the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- WE WILL MAKE it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- WE WILL BE MINDFUL of the honest value received by the customer and our right to an ethical profit.
- WE WILL BE GOOD corporate citizens.
- WE WILL PROTECT the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- WE WILL REPORT violations of this Code of Ethics.