A slowly draining shower could become a hard-to-deal-with back up later, so it’s important to deal with the drain clog while you can. Atomic Plumbing experts will come to your home and clean out the clog without doing damage to your plumbing system.
Tips to avoid frequent drains:
- Once a month, pour a gallon of boiling water down your shower drain to keep the pipes clear
- Purchase a small grate device which sits over the drain and catches loose hair and any sizable debris
- Pull out the stopper every so often and manually clean out any hair or muck
- Turn your drain into a science experiment with this easy DIY remedy
- Flush with hot water
- Sprinkle in a half cup of baking soda and let sit for five minutes
- Chase with one cup of vinegar and enjoy the show
- Flush once more with boiling hot water
Call Atomic Plumbing at 757.464.2934 or use our online contact form to schedule a drain cleaning.
We provide high quality plumbing work in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and throughout the Hampton Roads.
+ Need a plumber right now? We can take care of emergency plumbing issues!